corner corner I found a bookcrossing app.

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I found a bookcrossing app.

I'm on Instagram and there I came across someone who call themself Bookcrossing App. I have concluded that this has nothing to do with this web site. It looks like it is Spanish.
From Instagram there is a to link to Facebook. A Google and Bing search give several hits. They are on Youtube where they explain how their app works. You can downlowd it on androide and in Itunes app store. It looks like you are suppose to use a GPS to find the books on a map. Can they do this? Can they use the Bookcrossing name for their App?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I'm on Instagram and there I came across someone who call themself Bookcrossing App. I have concluded that this has nothing to do with this web site. It looks like it is Spanish.
From Instagram there is a to link to Facebook. A Google and Bing search give several hits. They are on Youtube where they explain how their app works. You can downlowd it on androide and in Itunes app store. It looks like you are suppose to use a GPS to find the books on a map. Can they do this? Can they use the Bookcrossing name for their App?
Profile Image
They have a different numbering system, so their app is not compatible with BookCrossing. We are in contact with them, and would prefer not to say anything about it at this stage, as it might be unwise to do so in the light of further proceedings.
Profile Image
Any news?

No, I'm afraid not.
Profile Image
Any news?

No, I'm afraid not.

Thanks for the update.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.