corner corner Releasing items using Planned release dates

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Releasing items using Planned release dates

If I have books that I am releasing using "planned release date"(ie: if today is October 22nd and I release on October 23rd)and it says planned release on my bookshelf, will this book automatically show up on the go hunting pages on the 23rd? Or, do I have to go back in & release book or edit it somehow? Thanks!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
If I have books that I am releasing using "planned release date"(ie: if today is October 22nd and I release on October 23rd)and it says planned release on my bookshelf, will this book automatically show up on the go hunting pages on the 23rd? Or, do I have to go back in & release book or edit it somehow? Thanks!
Profile Image
It'll show up automatically. You don't have to do anything else unless the release DIDN'T go as planned, in which case you can either delete the first one or just add another release note.
Profile Image
Thanks!

I'm releasing a ton of books at a local used bookstore, THE BOOK HOUSE. I've left a box of books and they will be releasing a few books everyday. I just wanted to make sure that I didnt need to do anything else beyond the initial planned release note. So, if anyone in the St Louis Area wants to check my bookshelf, you can see what will be released, now through November 1st daily at THE BOOK HOUSE, 9719 Manchester Rd, St Louis, MO 63119. 314-968-4491(A BIG THANKS TO OWNER MICHELLE BARRON WHO HAS BEEN EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE OF BOOKCROSSING!).

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.