corner corner problem with release location

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

problem with release location

I was in the 'Go Hunting' section, and was looking at books released in Kitchener, Ontario. I saw a book called "Eden Express" by Mark Vonnegut listed as being located at "the cheap book bin at Casablanca Bookshop", but when I clicked on the title, the actual release journal entry said it was being planned for released at a garage sale, on a completely different date. This could be a big problem for hunters. What's up?
Awesome Aud

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I was in the 'Go Hunting' section, and was looking at books released in Kitchener, Ontario. I saw a book called "Eden Express" by Mark Vonnegut listed as being located at "the cheap book bin at Casablanca Bookshop", but when I clicked on the title, the actual release journal entry said it was being planned for released at a garage sale, on a completely different date. This could be a big problem for hunters. What's up?
Awesome Aud
Profile Image
Thanks for pointing that out, 'Aud. I'm looking into it, but so far it looks like some sort of strangeness with a changed crossing zone name or something.
Profile Image
I had the same sort of problem. I thought I was going to release a book in one place, and filled out release notes. Then, when I had released it somewhere else, I edited the release notes and changed the place, but it didn't change the original link, and they're still listed at the original place on the "Go Hunting" page. (The ones I did are in Urbana, Illinois, at the Foellinger Auditorium release site, but where they're really released show up in the release notes as Gregory Hall, but if you click on that, the link is to the Foellinger Auditorium books.) I hope this helps.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.