corner corner I want to delete an entry

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I want to delete an entry

In logging in a book from another member I accidentally typed in the book ID number incorrectly. When it asked me to describe the book at hit "back" then entered the number correctly. Now there are two entries on my site, one correct and one listing no title or author or picture of the book. Anyway to get that one off? Thanks.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
In logging in a book from another member I accidentally typed in the book ID number incorrectly. When it asked me to describe the book at hit "back" then entered the number correctly. Now there are two entries on my site, one correct and one listing no title or author or picture of the book. Anyway to get that one off? Thanks.
Profile Image
I also want to delete unnecessary journal entries that I made accidentally. Also, is there a way to delete a crossing location? I created a zone but listed it under the wrong town, and I would like to fix this.
Profile Image
Currently, it's not possible to delete journal entries or crossing zones. If it's really important to you to delete them (it's not to the system), send the URLs to support@bookcrossing.com and we'll remove them from the database.
Profile Image
Just send the details to support@bookcrossing.com, and we'll get it straightened out.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.