corner corner Profile Counters

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Profile Counters

Has anyone noticed a discrepancy in the counters between the number of books it says you registered and the number actually listed for you? I have 24 on the list (and I know I released 22, which is correct in the profile, and two others which I gave to individuals, or will give), but it says 25 in the profile. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, it's a tad annoying.

Complete Thread

Profile Image

Profile Counters

Has anyone noticed a discrepancy in the counters between the number of books it says you registered and the number actually listed for you? I have 24 on the list (and I know I released 22, which is correct in the profile, and two others which I gave to individuals, or will give), but it says 25 in the profile. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, it's a tad annoying.
Profile Image
I'm not sure if this what you are referring to but after I have listed a book or made a release note the correct number, or even the book doesn't show up under my profile till I click reload at the top of my browser. It's the same if you are able to watch your numbers on the leader board. Hope this helps.
Profile Image
Could the 25th book be one that you "found" (someone else registered it and you made a journal entry)? Sal
Profile Image
No, I haven't found any books and I did reload a few times to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. It could be that I accidentally put in a wrong number when I was registering a book, but then why doesn't it show up on the list of books I registered? It says 25, but there are only 24 listed. I wish I could fix it, especially if it was a mistake I made: there'd be a book somewhere with some strange, unreal entry from me.
Profile Image
Try looking for a "Next Page" button or link.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.