corner corner Christmas Cards Exchange 2017

Forum | << Slavic Languages | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Christmas Cards Exchange 2017

I liked it very much last year to get Christmas cards from other countries. Brookler has no time this year so will I organize that:
If you would like to send and receive some Christmas Cards from other countries, post here and PM me your real name and mailing address. Last day to join is Nov. 15.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I liked it very much last year to get Christmas cards from other countries. Brookler has no time this year so will I organize that:
If you would like to send and receive some Christmas Cards from other countries, post here and PM me your real name and mailing address. Last day to join is Nov. 15.
Profile Image
"Hello" bc. havelblume, from germany. Great that you have also made an entry in the Slavic Languages ​​page. I very much wish that bc members from my language area, or all neighboring countries, will be invited to participate in your great action. ....;-)

"Dobrý den"... havelblume, z Německa. Skvělé, že jste také udělali vstup na stránce slovanských jazyků. 😉Velmi si přeji, aby se členové bc z mé jazykové oblasti nebo všech sousedních zemí byli vyzváni k účasti na vaší skvělé akci.

Profile Image
Seems you will be the only one participant from this region, Lenka.
Profile Image
Seems you will be the only one participant from this region, Lenka.

I wanted to change that a little with the push of the entry...;) . Maybe someone else will contact you..😉. Even if I stay the only one from the Czech Republic, I do like to go grass.
A nice greeting to you ,Lenka
Profile Image
You got the adresses, Lenka. Enjoy writing.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.