corner corner Stamps for children

Forum | << Slavic Languages | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Stamps for children

Hello,

I am a teacher and organize Stamp Collecting Workshops with my students. This is a cultural activity. I give each student an envelope with 80 or 100 stamps when they begin the workshop, so as you can image I need many stamps. A lot of people help me with stamps, any are welcome soaked or attahed, duplicates, because they swap, they organize them.
Of course if somebody wants to help me with stamps, PM me and I'll send my address
Regards
Stella

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello,

I am a teacher and organize Stamp Collecting Workshops with my students. This is a cultural activity. I give each student an envelope with 80 or 100 stamps when they begin the workshop, so as you can image I need many stamps. A lot of people help me with stamps, any are welcome soaked or attahed, duplicates, because they swap, they organize them.
Of course if somebody wants to help me with stamps, PM me and I'll send my address
Regards
Stella
Profile Image
"Ahoj",
it's the intrest idea, i want to help you ( a litte, maybe...more ??;)

I'm sending some PM.to you.

:-) "Bye to next";)
Profile Image

Stamps

Thank you very much for your offer. Any stamps are welcome. We have many children in the workshop.
Have a good weekend
Stella
Profile Image
I hope next year there will be more.
Profile Image
Thank you very much,
Stella
Profile Image

Tanja

I have received your stamps. Please PM me in order to help your daughter with learning Spanish

Stella

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.