corner corner International xmas/holiday card exchange

Forum | << Japanese - 日本語 | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

International xmas/holiday card exchange

It's that time again for my International Christmas/Holiday card exchange! It's open to all BookCrosser's, it's a card exchange amid members. I try my best to make it send/receive card internationally but I can't guarantee that, as it's only as international as the members who participate. And I try my best that whom you send a card to is not whom you get a card from.
Basic rules: max 2 cards per person, you have to sign up by sending me an email at holidaycheerbxrs@gmail.com, stating how many cards, your bx name, real name and mailing address. (please no fancy fonts and colours)
an example

1 or 2 card please
bookcrossing name
realname
123 any street
any city, country
postal/zip code

The deadline is 27 November 2015.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
It's that time again for my International Christmas/Holiday card exchange! It's open to all BookCrosser's, it's a card exchange amid members. I try my best to make it send/receive card internationally but I can't guarantee that, as it's only as international as the members who participate. And I try my best that whom you send a card to is not whom you get a card from.
Basic rules: max 2 cards per person, you have to sign up by sending me an email at holidaycheerbxrs@gmail.com, stating how many cards, your bx name, real name and mailing address. (please no fancy fonts and colours)
an example

1 or 2 card please
bookcrossing name
realname
123 any street
any city, country
postal/zip code

The deadline is 27 November 2015.

Profile Image

Add me!

Hello,LadyGothic.I am postcrosser.I like postcardcard exchange.
I will send PM.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.