corner corner 2014 International Christmas Card Exchange

Forum | << Japanese - 日本語 | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

2014 International Christmas Card Exchange

Welcome to my annual International Christmas Card Exchange. The whole idea is a surprise Holiday card from another member. If you wish to join but do not celebrate Christmas, a happy Holidays card is okay, please let me know. The project is open to everyone and there are no guarantees you will get a card from another country,as it can only be as international as the participants... who knows where you shall get a card from! :)
Please specify how many cards you want to send. Two cards per person is the maximum.

So the rules are you must be able to mail to ANY country a holiday card and it MUST be posted before mailing deadlines internationally. Check with your local post office.
There are no country preferences and if you are given a name of your BX pal, no I can not change it.

Please email me at holidaycheerbxrs@gmail.com

Please include your screen name followed by your full international mailing address, for example:

LadyGothic
Ms Lady Gothic's real name
1234 anywhere street
anycity, state, postal zip code
country

The closing date for joining this is Nov 30th, all and any requests to join after that date can not be included.
Happy Holi-daze *<:)

P.S.: If you speak other languages, please help out by translating and sharing this invitation with others.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Welcome to my annual International Christmas Card Exchange. The whole idea is a surprise Holiday card from another member. If you wish to join but do not celebrate Christmas, a happy Holidays card is okay, please let me know. The project is open to everyone and there are no guarantees you will get a card from another country,as it can only be as international as the participants... who knows where you shall get a card from! :)
Please specify how many cards you want to send. Two cards per person is the maximum.

So the rules are you must be able to mail to ANY country a holiday card and it MUST be posted before mailing deadlines internationally. Check with your local post office.
There are no country preferences and if you are given a name of your BX pal, no I can not change it.

Please email me at holidaycheerbxrs@gmail.com

Please include your screen name followed by your full international mailing address, for example:

LadyGothic
Ms Lady Gothic's real name
1234 anywhere street
anycity, state, postal zip code
country

The closing date for joining this is Nov 30th, all and any requests to join after that date can not be included.
Happy Holi-daze *<:)

P.S.: If you speak other languages, please help out by translating and sharing this invitation with others.
Profile Image
Hello!
I am postcrosser.I love postcard Exchange.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.