corner corner FRIENDSHIP BOOK

Forum | << Japanese - 日本語 | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

FRIENDSHIP BOOK

I would like somebody from this forum participate in this Friendship Bokk, you know to make it more international.
As I said, it is international, the last day to sign in is 28th February and her I paste te directions.
Than you very much
Stella

I would like to organize a “FRIENDSHIP BOOK”. It is simple. It works as I am going to explain.

I send a small notebook. There I write something about the place I live and write also something about the last book I have read.
Then I send the book to the following person in the list.
The last in the list retun the book to me.
As you can see it is easy but beautiful, it is a way meet books and places sometimes far for us.

I hope many people make the list long.

I am looking forward to beginning the list

Regards

Stella

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I would like somebody from this forum participate in this Friendship Bokk, you know to make it more international.
As I said, it is international, the last day to sign in is 28th February and her I paste te directions.
Than you very much
Stella

I would like to organize a “FRIENDSHIP BOOK”. It is simple. It works as I am going to explain.

I send a small notebook. There I write something about the place I live and write also something about the last book I have read.
Then I send the book to the following person in the list.
The last in the list retun the book to me.
As you can see it is easy but beautiful, it is a way meet books and places sometimes far for us.

I hope many people make the list long.

I am looking forward to beginning the list

Regards

Stella

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.