corner corner The Dark Tower

Forum | << Based on the Book: Books to Movies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

The Dark Tower

I have had this Stephen King series sitting on my bookshelves for a number of years now. Today I went to see the film simply because there was nothing else on that took my fancy and I am really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Of course I can't comment if it was anything like the book but maybe I'll get around to it sooner rather than later.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have had this Stephen King series sitting on my bookshelves for a number of years now. Today I went to see the film simply because there was nothing else on that took my fancy and I am really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Of course I can't comment if it was anything like the book but maybe I'll get around to it sooner rather than later.
Profile Image
It's a fantastic series. Just re-reading the first half of the series so I can finally get to read the finale for the first time.

I haven't seen the movie, but I think I read somewhere that it's a sort of sequel/prequel of the books - not sure how that works, but looking forward to finding out once it hits TV.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.