corner corner Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Event

Forum | << Based on the Book: Books to Movies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Event

"Les désastreuses aventures des Orphelins Baudelaires" - Lemony Snicket

I have read all the books, they maybe are my preferred !
There are a film and a new TV series (But I haven't the time to see this for the moment) ;)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
"Les désastreuses aventures des Orphelins Baudelaires" - Lemony Snicket

I have read all the books, they maybe are my preferred !
There are a film and a new TV series (But I haven't the time to see this for the moment) ;)
Profile Image
I have read all the books as well.... The film i heard was terrible, everybody i know who watched it gave it terrible reviews, now the TV show i heard was really good... haven't watched it though, doesn't interest me
Profile Image
It was m daughter's first experience with seeing a movie of a book she had read, and she complained throughout the entire movie about all the changes.

I have no interest in seeing the series, but my daughter watched it and said it was really good.
Profile Image
brad silberling (the director of the movie) did a terrible job with the movie, he should have taken more time on it
Profile Image
The film is terrilble! But the show is ok.
Profile Image
Hello everyone,

I know the thread is kind of old-ish, but I still wanted to say that I have also read all of the books, hated the movie, but the show was really good. I like the humor and the chosen actors are better(in my opinion) than the ones in the movie :)
Profile Image
I start to wonder, if we watched the same film, because I liked it.
I haven't read the books, but I heared the audiobook while renovating my flat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/---/Lemony_Snicket%27s_A_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events
Profile Image
the movie wasn't bad it just.... i expected more, especially with Jim Carrey. It was disappointing
Profile Image
the movie wasn't bad it just.... i expected more, especially with Jim Carrey. It was disappointing

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.