corner corner Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Forum | << Based on the Book: Books to Movies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

I thought there had been a thread started for this but I can't see it.

I've just been to see the film and I did enjoy it. However it varies greatly from the book as I know was mentioned somewhere here. About three quarters of the way through (and I was amazed I had been in the cinema that long) I thought I must have misread the length of the film because there was no way they were going to fit everything in so needless to say the ending was a little rushed. It has got to have been the quickest 2 hours I've had though.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I thought there had been a thread started for this but I can't see it.

I've just been to see the film and I did enjoy it. However it varies greatly from the book as I know was mentioned somewhere here. About three quarters of the way through (and I was amazed I had been in the cinema that long) I thought I must have misread the length of the film because there was no way they were going to fit everything in so needless to say the ending was a little rushed. It has got to have been the quickest 2 hours I've had though.
Profile Image
There was a short thread here ( http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/531948 ), but it doesn't hurt to start a new one now that the movie's actually out. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
Profile Image
I'm going to the cinema this saturday to see it !
Profile Image
I saw it yesterday and really liked it. Haven't read the book though, it is still sitting somewhere on mt.tbr.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.