corner corner The longest ride by Nicholas Sparks

Forum | << Based on the Book: Books to Movies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

The longest ride by Nicholas Sparks

In my opinion this is one of the best books made into a movie. Even with the adaptations the story doesn't loose it's charisma. It's actually two stories in one, and I think it's amazing that I liked one best in the book and another better in the movie. Nice to compare our imagination of a story with "real" characters and someone else's vieuw on it. That's the magic of books off course, but you all know that already right? ;) Reeeeealy worth reading the book and seeing the movie. Enjoy!!!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
In my opinion this is one of the best books made into a movie. Even with the adaptations the story doesn't loose it's charisma. It's actually two stories in one, and I think it's amazing that I liked one best in the book and another better in the movie. Nice to compare our imagination of a story with "real" characters and someone else's vieuw on it. That's the magic of books off course, but you all know that already right? ;) Reeeeealy worth reading the book and seeing the movie. Enjoy!!!
Profile Image
but I enjoy Sparks movie adaptations. He's a great storyteller. I used not care for his books, but I loved the move of Safe Harbor so much that I bought the book, and I was surprised at how much I liked it. I think his writing has improved quite a bit since his earlier books.
Profile Image
Hi Aramena, tks for your comments. This is actually the only Nicholas Sparks' book I read so far, but I'd like to know if you recomend any in particullar(of his improved writing :). Tks a lot.
Profile Image
Hi Aramena, tks for your comments. This is actually the only Nicholas Sparks' book I read so far, but I'd like to know if you recomend any in particullar(of his improved writing :). Tks a lot.

I don't think I've ready any of his since I read Safe Harbor, but I'd recommend it. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.