corner corner Before I go to Sleep

Forum | << Based on the Book: Books to Movies | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Before I go to Sleep

Just watched a film I recorded a couple of months ago and saw a trailer for this. How did I miss it? I loved this book and made so many people read it. I even sent it out in the favourites roundabout. However the making and release of this seems to have passed me by. I've even checked the forum in case I had read it and somehow forgot about it, but it doesn't seem to be there either. I've checked cinema listings and it's not on in my area. I can only hope it will be in my little independent cinema next quarter but it's unlikely as this brochure ran from September to December. I'm gutted!

ETA - I've just remembered I spent most of August in hospital so I'm let off with not realising exactly what was happening then.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Just watched a film I recorded a couple of months ago and saw a trailer for this. How did I miss it? I loved this book and made so many people read it. I even sent it out in the favourites roundabout. However the making and release of this seems to have passed me by. I've even checked the forum in case I had read it and somehow forgot about it, but it doesn't seem to be there either. I've checked cinema listings and it's not on in my area. I can only hope it will be in my little independent cinema next quarter but it's unlikely as this brochure ran from September to December. I'm gutted!

ETA - I've just remembered I spent most of August in hospital so I'm let off with not realising exactly what was happening then.
Profile Image

Well

It shows on the imdb page that the movie is being released in the U.S. on October 31st.

http://www.imdb.com/---/tt1726592/?...

I am kind of curious too about the movie, specially because of Colin Firth playing the husband. :D
Profile Image
I do not know the book, but I saw the movie during my holidays in England last month and thought it was really good. Usually I do not like thrillers very much.
I recommanded this movie to several friends.
Profile Image
I didn't read the book, but I wanted to see the movie. I love Nicole Kidman especially in a suspense thriller. Unfortunately it only played here for a couple of weeks. It was gone before I had a chance to see it. I'll have to wait for the DVD, so maybe I'll have time to read the book in the meantime.
Profile Image
SJ Watson is coming to my office on the 19th with his second book - he's kept us waiting. But while in the supermarket tonight I felt the need to buy Before I Go to Sleep on DVD.
Profile Image
I read the book first-very quickly as the story was very compelling and I loved it. A few months later I saw the DVD and really enjoyed that too although the story had changed a bit to suit the screen. Anyone else read the book and seen the film now? Would be interested in your comments.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.