corner corner One day Bookcrossing Zone.

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

One day Bookcrossing Zone.

I will be running a one day only Book Crossing Zone at South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre , Leyland, Lancashire, on the 11th March 1-4pm.
There will also be a local history walk with the museum curator Dr David Hunt at 2pm and we have a High School Art Exhibition in the main room of the museum. (we will have cake)
Please come and join us at
South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre,
The Old Grammar School
Church Road ,
Leyland,
Lancashire
PR25 3FJ.

Parking is at Tesco which is just opposite St Andrew's Church and the museum is in the Churchyard. The Eagle and Child is a good pub which is next to the museum.
Did I mention we will have cake?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I will be running a one day only Book Crossing Zone at South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre , Leyland, Lancashire, on the 11th March 1-4pm.
There will also be a local history walk with the museum curator Dr David Hunt at 2pm and we have a High School Art Exhibition in the main room of the museum. (we will have cake)
Please come and join us at
South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre,
The Old Grammar School
Church Road ,
Leyland,
Lancashire
PR25 3FJ.

Parking is at Tesco which is just opposite St Andrew's Church and the museum is in the Churchyard. The Eagle and Child is a good pub which is next to the museum.
Did I mention we will have cake?

Profile Image
Have fun!!
Profile Image
You could create an event on the Bookcrossing UK Facebook page.
Profile Image

Thanks

I have posted it on a bookcrossing facebook page. I assume it is a official one
XD
Profile Image
I have posted it on a bookcrossing facebook page. I assume it is a official one
XD

Yes and I saw your post!
Profile Image
Sounds like fun. Let us know how it goes.
Profile Image
Well that was not a success we had about 40 people come into the Museum but out of the 60 books only 7 were taken and that was because one lady took the set of Narnia books. We are going to give it one more try at the Leyland Festival on the 16th of June this year.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.