corner corner Facebook event for Bookcrossing Day?

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Facebook event for Bookcrossing Day?

I wondered if there it is possible to make a facebook event for Bookcrossing Day? It is something that can be shared worldwide by all bookcrossers on FB (and there are quite a few). I know I can make one myself, but it might carry a little more weight if it was done by the administrators of the official Bookcrossing page, in stead of some silly woman from Belgium nobody knows. ;)
This way it can be shared on other bookloving pages on facebook. And more people sharing means more 'buzz' for this wonderfull community. No?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I wondered if there it is possible to make a facebook event for Bookcrossing Day? It is something that can be shared worldwide by all bookcrossers on FB (and there are quite a few). I know I can make one myself, but it might carry a little more weight if it was done by the administrators of the official Bookcrossing page, in stead of some silly woman from Belgium nobody knows. ;)
This way it can be shared on other bookloving pages on facebook. And more people sharing means more 'buzz' for this wonderfull community. No?
Profile Image
That's a good idea! I'll pass it on.
Profile Image
That's a good idea! I'll pass it on.

And since Bookcrossing is on Instagram now, as well...maybe something in tandem, for those who are active there!!! ; D I PM'd this link to elizardbreath!!! ; )
Profile Image
That's an excellent idea! Thanks for passing it on Moem!

https://www.facebook.com/---/1271144939652295/
Profile Image
Woop! Wonderfull!! :D

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.