corner corner Men on the mend

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Men on the mend

Don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I have set up a men's mental health support website it's lots of links and ideas for men who are going through a bad time

[Link removed by BC support]

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I have set up a men's mental health support website it's lots of links and ideas for men who are going through a bad time

[Link removed by BC support]
Profile Image
In what way is that related to Bookcrossing?
Profile Image
It does seem like you are trying to use Bookcrossing to get publicity for what while a worthy cause, is not related to why the site exists. Most of us are here to share books and make contact with other book lovers. If your primary purpose for being here is not related to books and reading, then you are probably missing the point.
Profile Image
It does seem like you are trying to use Bookcrossing to get publicity for what while a worthy cause, is not related to why the site exists. Most of us are here to share books and make contact with other book lovers. If your primary purpose for being here is not related to books and reading, then you are probably missing the point.

I totally agree. :)
Profile Image
Hi, KatieWTrans. This forum is for BookCrossing-related posts, and while your idea sounds like a good one, it's definitely not BC-specific. You can post your link on your own profile page if you want to, and if people who meet you in the forums or find books that you've released should choose to click through to your profile they might see it, but you shouldn't use the BC forums to advertise in that way.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.