corner corner In Search Of Harry Potter books.

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

In Search Of Harry Potter books.

We are in search of Harry Potter books at Little Free Library Winnetka. If you have spare to share, please consider sharing them here. The library sits on the curb of 7521 Quartz Ave, Winnetka, CA. And serves two middle schools, a primary school, and a local christian school. Thank you all in advance.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
We are in search of Harry Potter books at Little Free Library Winnetka. If you have spare to share, please consider sharing them here. The library sits on the curb of 7521 Quartz Ave, Winnetka, CA. And serves two middle schools, a primary school, and a local christian school. Thank you all in advance.
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome! I see that your account doesn't show any Little Free Library information; do you have a separate BC account for your Little Free Library? You don't have to do that, but it is a way to help advertise the LFL, not to mention to track the books. (If you don't want to create a special account for the LFL, you can use your own. If you receive any BC books, you can make release notes for them and create a release zone for your Little Free Library so that it shows up on the "go hunting" pages for Winnetka.)

You could try asking in the Random Acts of Kindness forum ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10 ). Good luck!
Profile Image
Good morning GoryDetails,

I'm fairly new to BC, so "no, I don't have a separate account for the LFL." Perhaps you can show me the ropes.

Thank you kindly,
Tina

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.