corner corner Bookcrossing in Sheffield, UK

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Bookcrossing in Sheffield, UK

Hi all, I am quite new to bookcrossing. I live in the Midlands but am visiting Sheffield, South Yorkshire soon and plan to release some books 'into the wild' in central Sheffield. I can't seem to find a location for Sheffield/South Yorkshire on the 'go hunting' tab, has anyone released books in this area recently, is there an OBCZ, any advice welcome and appreciated! many thanks

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi all, I am quite new to bookcrossing. I live in the Midlands but am visiting Sheffield, South Yorkshire soon and plan to release some books 'into the wild' in central Sheffield. I can't seem to find a location for Sheffield/South Yorkshire on the 'go hunting' tab, has anyone released books in this area recently, is there an OBCZ, any advice welcome and appreciated! many thanks
Profile Image
I can't seem to find a location for Sheffield/South Yorkshire on the 'go hunting' tab

Have you tried ticking the "View all" in the top, right corner at the go hunting pages?
If you do, you should see this list: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/33984
Only the number of books released the last 30 days are shown. Any locations with 0 the last 30 days "disappear" from the list if "view all" isn't ticked.
Profile Image
Thank you - I can see it now! That's really helpful thank you.
It seems that no books have been released recently. I look forward to releasing some, during my visit!

Many thanks for your help, CatherineB.
Profile Image
Many thanks for your help, CatherineB.

You're welcome!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.