corner corner Looking to Pare Down My Bookshelf

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Looking to Pare Down My Bookshelf

Hi, all! I have been on a releasing binge lately since I have moved, and I have to consider seriously letting go of some books---even ones I haven't read. Most are not registered here, but if anyone is interested who owns or manages a Little Free Library or OBCZ, then I would be happy to send along a number of books for release. Let me know!!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi, all! I have been on a releasing binge lately since I have moved, and I have to consider seriously letting go of some books---even ones I haven't read. Most are not registered here, but if anyone is interested who owns or manages a Little Free Library or OBCZ, then I would be happy to send along a number of books for release. Let me know!!
Profile Image
Fellow bookcrosser, josierivers and I regularly visit about 10 different little free libraries in our area. We would be happy to wild release anything you want to send our way. I'll pm you with an address.

If you look in the Random Acts of Bookcrossing Kindness forum, firegirl currently has a post that she is looking for books for a hospital waiting room. You might also might want to post in that forum, to have more people respond.
Profile Image
So of course, any books are always welcomed. :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.