corner corner I need a hug.

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I need a hug.

Today is my birthday, and I have just learned that I did not get a job I had applied for. :-(

As I said, I need a hug.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Today is my birthday, and I have just learned that I did not get a job I had applied for. :-(

As I said, I need a hug.
Profile Image
Come here, *big hug*
First of all Happy Birthday. Do enjoy your day.
As for the job, to bad but there may be a better one in store.
Just keep trying.
Profile Image
Come here, *big hug*
First of all Happy Birthday. Do enjoy your day.
As for the job, to bad but there may be a better one in store.
Just keep trying.

I couldn't have said it better! Have a happy day! A better job will come along.
Profile Image
I did not get a job I had applied for.

Aww. That's like a negative birthday present! Here's wishing you happy birthday, and better luck next time.
*hug*
Profile Image
wishing you for the rest of your birthday thoughts full of happiness and joy coming your way!
Profile Image
And a big hug for you!
Profile Image
and lots of hugs and good vibes.
As for the job, just trust that there will be something better down the road. Though for now, it's tough to go through, one day you may look back and be glad at how things turn out.
Wishing you a lovely birthday and lots of wonderful things coming your way.
Profile Image
♥♥♥ and a big hug from Bordeaux ♥♥♥

Profile Image
Hugs from me, hope you had a nice birthday, and that your dreadjob will fall into your lap soon :-)
Profile Image
Belated birthday hugs and good luck with job hunting,
Profile Image
Sorry to hear that veleta.... ¡Feliz cumpleaños! Hope the week has improved since then...
Profile Image
Hope things start looking up for you. Hugs!
Profile Image
That wasn't the right job for you, you'll see.
Profile Image
¡Feliz cumpleaños! te deseo lo mejor y seguramente llegará la oportunidad que te mereces. Un abrazo grande para ti.
Profile Image
Just to update you concerning what has happened.

As I said, I didn't get that job, but I got another, with the same company, which in fact I prefer a little bit.

Still some time to go for my next birthday, but I'm just hoping it will be a little better than last year's.

Anyway, a big big big big big enormous humongous HUG for everybody who hugged me that awful awful day in September. Thanks to you all.

:-))
Profile Image
but I got another, with the same company, which in fact I prefer a little bit.

Good for you, hope it goes well.
*Pat on the shoulder*
(Hugs are kept for when you really need them :-)
Profile Image
As I said, I didn't get that job, but I got another, with the same company, which in fact I prefer a little bit.

Congratulations!
Profile Image
Your cloud had a silver lining.
Profile Image

Excellent!

'Just weighing in now, and see your good news. All those positive vibes...maybe they helped! Cheers from Canada.
Profile Image
Thank you to all you who sent me encouragment, hugs and pats some time ago.

To keep you informed: I'm still working at the second place I preferred a little bit. In fact, after more than a half year, I have just recently known that my neverending probation period is over, and that the paperwork has been sent out to make me a full-time directly-employed employee.

So once again, thank you to everybody who hugged me. All that positive energy helped me - at the least, I had fun reading the comments.

{And on an aside, I agree with Camperfan that pats are valuable and enough in certain circumstances and that hugs should be given out only on those really seriously dramatic moments in life, e.g. see my first post.}
Profile Image
Sorry I didn't see this in time to give you a hug. I don't often read this part of the Forum.
Profile Image
belated hug ;-)
Profile Image
I need too!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.