corner corner [Done] Duplicate city created - sorry!

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[Done] Duplicate city created - sorry!

Hi there I had a problem registering a book release in a city called Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu, India. I could choose the city but all zone names were "null" and it wouldn't let me create a new one.
I ended up duplicating the city name by giving it its old name in brackets - that worked but obviously there are 2 cities with the same name now so it probably needs to be cleaned up at some point. Sorry about creating this duplication and creating extra work for you guys...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi there I had a problem registering a book release in a city called Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu, India. I could choose the city but all zone names were "null" and it wouldn't let me create a new one.
I ended up duplicating the city name by giving it its old name in brackets - that worked but obviously there are 2 cities with the same name now so it probably needs to be cleaned up at some point. Sorry about creating this duplication and creating extra work for you guys...
Profile Image

Done

There is now only one Kanyakumari. While I was there, I also merged a few duplicate cities. There were three Hyderabads and six Chennais - now only one of each!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.