corner corner (Done) USA>Missouri>Joplin

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(Done) USA>Missouri>Joplin

The following locations are listed, but no longer exist (gone out of business, or were lost in the tornado, etc.):

"Diokos Coffee Shop 5th and Main" - Closed
"Hastings" - Closed
"Isadora's Coffee Bar 3021 S. Main" - Closed
"Joplin Renaissance Festival" - Closed
"Pizza by Stout" - Closed
"Ryan's Family Resturant" - Closed
"State Beauty Supply (not open to the public)" - Closed
"The Brown Bag Cafe" - Closed

The following locations are listed multiple times:

"flying J off interstate 44 in Drivers lounge", "Flying J Truck Stop I-70 & I-44 in cafe entryway", & "Flying J Truck Stop I-70 & I-44, cafe vestibule".

"SAMS Club" & "Sam's Club "

"Starbuck's @ 31st" & "Starbucks at 31st and Rangeline"

Missouri Southern State University is listed twice, once under "Missouri Southern State College," (the college became a university in 2003).

"Joplin Public Library" has a duplicate named "Joplin Library- back entrance on bench." The library has also asked that no Book Crossing be done on the property, unless it is a direct hand-off.

There are also the following locations listed, that aren't "actual" locations, are technically a large grouping of locations, or are references to points in time, not places:

"Tornado donation"
"trucking company"
"united states"

Thank you so much for your time and dedication; you rock!!!!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
The following locations are listed, but no longer exist (gone out of business, or were lost in the tornado, etc.):

"Diokos Coffee Shop 5th and Main" - Closed
"Hastings" - Closed
"Isadora's Coffee Bar 3021 S. Main" - Closed
"Joplin Renaissance Festival" - Closed
"Pizza by Stout" - Closed
"Ryan's Family Resturant" - Closed
"State Beauty Supply (not open to the public)" - Closed
"The Brown Bag Cafe" - Closed

The following locations are listed multiple times:

"flying J off interstate 44 in Drivers lounge", "Flying J Truck Stop I-70 & I-44 in cafe entryway", & "Flying J Truck Stop I-70 & I-44, cafe vestibule".

"SAMS Club" & "Sam's Club "

"Starbuck's @ 31st" & "Starbucks at 31st and Rangeline"

Missouri Southern State University is listed twice, once under "Missouri Southern State College," (the college became a university in 2003).

"Joplin Public Library" has a duplicate named "Joplin Library- back entrance on bench." The library has also asked that no Book Crossing be done on the property, unless it is a direct hand-off.

There are also the following locations listed, that aren't "actual" locations, are technically a large grouping of locations, or are references to points in time, not places:

"Tornado donation"
"trucking company"
"united states"

Thank you so much for your time and dedication; you rock!!!!
Profile Image

Done!!

I've added the library's request in the notes section of the release zone. However, as people rarely check out the zone info before releasing, not sure if it's effective. But at least you can tell them we have that notification.

Profile Image

RE: Done!!

Thank you so much! You are epic!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.