corner corner USA -> California -> Berkeley

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

USA -> California -> Berkeley

There are a few LFL listings that are doubles so I'm going to list them each separately.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
There are a few LFL listings that are doubles so I'm going to list them each separately.
Profile Image

merge

These two can be merged (I checked the address listed for the first one and it's the same as the address for the other two):

Little Free Library
Little Free Library 1731 Chestnut Street
Little Free Library 1731 Chestnut Street (this one is the listing that's an OBCZ so keep this one)
Profile Image

merge

These are for the same location. I checked the address for the first one and it's the same as the second one. In Berkeley, all of the other LFLs are listed by address, so please keep the one listed second:

Little Free Library 14027
Little Free Library at 1521 Delaware St (keep this one)
Profile Image

merge

Little Free Library at 1311 Walnut Street (keep this one)
Little Free Library, 1311 Walnut Street
Profile Image

merge

Nomad Cafe, cnr of Shattuck/65th Sts (probably best to keep this one and delete the "cnr of Shattuck/65th Sts from the title)
The Nomad Cafe
Profile Image

merge

These listings are for the same grocery store. I would keep the first one as the second one is slightly inaccurate (the store is technically located on Oregon Street, but Shattuck Avenue runs along one side of the parking lot):

Berkeley Bowl
Berkeley Bowl Market on Shattuck
Profile Image

edit

The name of this restaurant is actually Brazil Cafe (not Brazilian Cafe). I would remove "on University Avenue" because it's redundant (there are actually two locations for this restaurant and they're both on University Avenue).

Brazilian Cafe on University Avenue
Profile Image
This location is listed in Berkeley but it's actually in the city of El Cerrito, so it should first be moved to El Cerrito:

Fatapple's on Fairmount St.

Then it should be merged with the existing location:
Fatapples at Fairmount St.
Profile Image

edit

The other libraries in Berkeley are listed under Berkeley Public Library, so I would change this one to Berkeley Public Library (North Berkeley Branch):

Public Library, Hopkins/the Alameda

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.