corner corner (done) USA > Arizona > Grand Canyon National Park

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(done) USA > Arizona > Grand Canyon National Park

This is listed both as a zone under Arizona & under Arizona > Parks, State & National. I think the second option is correct.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
This is listed both as a zone under Arizona & under Arizona > Parks, State & National. I think the second option is correct.

Profile Image
I suspect everyone has put this one into the "too hard basket" - I know I have.

The problem is that one is a Release Zone under the "City" of Parks, State & National, and the other is a City itself with multiple release zones specified under it.

It is technically possible to do (though very time consuming) but the problem is that it would result in the loss of all the geographically specific details for the releases. And someone else in time would most likely add it in again as a City and we start again... ;-)

Although strictly not correct, my gut feeling is to leave things as they are.
Personally I'm not prepared to change it.

Profile Image

OK

Not knowing what's involved, I just report 'em. Your response is appreciated, though. At least I'm not left wondering.

Profile Image

RE: OK

Understood - and we appreciate the reports, otherwise we don't know what is out there needing a tidy up.

My response is only my opinion though, and others may think differently. Although I suppose if they had then someone would have done something by now. We were a bit remiss in leaving you 'hanging' and not answering at all . . . maybe everyone thought someone else would deal with it. 😉

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.