corner corner clean up zones Montgomery, Alabama pt 1 of 3

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Absolutely Nailed, Ann Street has merged to become Teri’s Unbelievable Hair & Nails 5157 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery AL 36109

Have hidden the closed locations and renamed the dental practice.

However, I haven't yet touched Absolutely Nailed. You say it has merged - with who?

It would help to also include the links to the zones you are referring to, especially as you don't specify a country (I guessed it was the USA). It helps region managers such as myself who are based in different countries and are not familiar with the local geography to identify the correct locations.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Subject: changes I found
I spotted some changes to be made at your convenience in Montgomery Alabama locations:

Absolutely Nailed, Ann Street has merged to become Teri’s Unbelievable Hair & Nails 5157 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery AL 36109
Bonnie Crest Country Club has closed
Capital Book & News has closed and will not relocate
Cool Beans Café has closed permanently
Dr Thomas Wheeler DMD 4146 Carmichael Rd has retired and is now
Carmichael Dental Care
Profile Image

Have hidden the closed locations and renamed the dental practice.

However, I haven't yet touched Absolutely Nailed. You say it has merged - with who?

It would help to also include the links to the zones you are referring to, especially as you don't specify a country (I guessed it was the USA). It helps region managers such as myself who are based in different countries and are not familiar with the local geography to identify the correct locations.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.