corner corner Controlled Releases

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
There are reasons why so many books were released using the country of Controlled Releases early on. That is what we were told to do to keep releases from showing up on Go Hunting lists for places that could or should not be hunted.

For example, if I released books in the Southern Maine Medical lobby or emergency waiting room, it would be a wild release showing USA, Maine, Biddeford, SMMC. But if I left one in the Pediatrics unit where the public did not have access, I was told to release them at USA, Controlled Releases > Maine > Biddeford > SMMC, 3rd floor Pediatrics Unit, since they could not be hunted and therefore should not go on Go Hunting lists.

They are still in a real life location: Maine, but that is how we were instructed to release them at the time.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi! There are SO MANY zones in Controlled Releases. Many are duplicates, or real life locations like Wyoming. I don't mean to bombard you with so much work, but can some of you please merge and delete some zones? Thank you!
Profile Image
There are reasons why so many books were released using the country of Controlled Releases early on. That is what we were told to do to keep releases from showing up on Go Hunting lists for places that could or should not be hunted.

For example, if I released books in the Southern Maine Medical lobby or emergency waiting room, it would be a wild release showing USA, Maine, Biddeford, SMMC. But if I left one in the Pediatrics unit where the public did not have access, I was told to release them at USA, Controlled Releases > Maine > Biddeford > SMMC, 3rd floor Pediatrics Unit, since they could not be hunted and therefore should not go on Go Hunting lists.

They are still in a real life location: Maine, but that is how we were instructed to release them at the time.
Profile Image

Oh, that makes sense! But there are also quite a few duplicates (like Book Heaven and That Big Library in the Sky).
Profile Image
Changing release locations on state level is only possible for people with more rights than the average Region manager.

This makes changes in this "country" slow.

It has so many "states" it seems useless to start cleaning within them.
Profile Image
Changing release locations on state level is only possible for people with more rights than the average Region manager.

This makes changes in this "country" slow.

It has so many "states" it seems useless to start cleaning within them.

That makes sense. Thanks!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.