corner corner (Done) USA > Hawaii > Honolulu > Ward Warehouse

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
So when you look at the page for the book, would it still show that it was released at Ward Warehouse? (But the zone wouldn't show up in the zones for "go hunting"?)

Because the release notes might say "left on a table in the food court" but if there's no zone it wouldn't say WHERE the food court is. :s

Right, on old releases, the zone would still show, but it simply won't come up as a choice for those making new releases.

A complicating factor... I think (from memory) you might still be able to see a hidden zone in the drop-down release menu if you've released there previously but it won't be visible to "new" releasers...

But I'm happy to be corrected if my memory's faulty!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Last one for now, I promise...

Could this one maybe be changed to "Ward Warehouse - CLOSED" like I see on Yelp for businesses that are no longer open? The place was there for over 30 years and I released a lot of books there so I wouldn't want to have the zone deleted and "orphan" the books by taking away their history of where they were released. On the other hand, no one should be releasing books there now - it's being demolished soon. On the OTHER hand (how many is that now?) I wouldn't want anyone to try to go hunting there either. What do you think?
Profile Image
We could change the name to add CLOSED, and then hide the zone so that it doesn't show up anymore, but the books released there would still be linked to the zone. Sound good?
Profile Image
So when you look at the page for the book, would it still show that it was released at Ward Warehouse? (But the zone wouldn't show up in the zones for "go hunting"?)

Because the release notes might say "left on a table in the food court" but if there's no zone it wouldn't say WHERE the food court is. :s
Profile Image

Right, on old releases, the zone would still show, but it simply won't come up as a choice for those making new releases.
Profile Image

A complicating factor... I think (from memory) you might still be able to see a hidden zone in the drop-down release menu if you've released there previously but it won't be visible to "new" releasers...

But I'm happy to be corrected if my memory's faulty!
Profile Image

Note to self: don't use the "greater than" symbol in the subject line: it doesn't do well in the reply string. :s

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.