corner corner [done] USA > Hawaii > Honolulu > Ellen Masaki School of Music, Ward Ave, 2nd Floor

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[done] USA > Hawaii > Honolulu > Ellen Masaki School of Music, Ward Ave, 2nd Floor

The school seems to have more-or-less dropped the "Ellen" from its name: see https://www.facebook.com/---/MasakiSchoolOfMusic (probably because she passed away a number of years ago).

On the other hand, the building they're in is not the best at keeping its signage up to date. And older people know it with the Ellen in the name. So I'm not sure about that part - it's probably ok to keep it as "Ellen Masaki".

But..."Ward Ave, 2nd Floor" is not very specific (there are a lot of buildings on Ward Avenue). The building where the school is located is called Ward Court, located at 250 Ward Avenue.

So maybe "Ellen Masaki School of Music, Ward Court Bldg. (250 Ward)"?

What do you think - is that worse than what's there now? :s

Complete Thread

Profile Image
The school seems to have more-or-less dropped the "Ellen" from its name: see https://www.facebook.com/MasakiSchoolOfMusic (probably because she passed away a number of years ago).

On the other hand, the building they're in is not the best at keeping its signage up to date. And older people know it with the Ellen in the name. So I'm not sure about that part - it's probably ok to keep it as "Ellen Masaki".

But..."Ward Ave, 2nd Floor" is not very specific (there are a lot of buildings on Ward Avenue). The building where the school is located is called Ward Court, located at 250 Ward Avenue.

Profile Image

I think that's perfect. I've never been a fan of those super specific locations (2nd floor, bench in front). Just updated it for you.
Profile Image

I think that's perfect. I've never been a fan of those super specific locations (2nd floor, bench in front). Just updated it for you.

I agree, I find it a bit too limiting and end up saying "well, the zone says on a bench but this was actually left on a shelf" or something like that. :p

Thanks.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.