corner corner (done) USA -> California -> El Cerrito

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

merge

These two locations can be merged:
Little Free Library at 5701 Barrett Avenue (this is the original listing)
Little Free Library at 5701 Barrett Ave

Complete Thread

Profile Image
There are a few locations that need to be corrected so I will list them each in a separate post.
Profile Image

merge

These two locations can be merged:
Little Free Library at 5701 Barrett Avenue (this is the original listing)
Little Free Library at 5701 Barrett Ave
Profile Image

All Done

That should look much better for you.
Profile Image
This location is listed three times in two different cities (the boundary lines in this neighborhood are silly so there are neighbors who technically live in different cities).

The one in El Cerrito is incorrect so it needs to be changed to Richmond and then merged with the existing location in Richmond.

For some reason, the city of Richmond is listed twice in the California directory, so this location is listed once in each Richmond.

Little Free Library at 5301 Poinsett Ave (Richmond) - this is the original BC listing and is correct

Little Free Library 5301 Poinsett Ave (Richmond) - this is the only location listed in the second Richmond listing so it should be merged with the above location and the second city of Richmond should be deleted

Little Free Library 5301 Poinsett Ave. (El Cerrito) - this is listed in the wrong city so it needs to be moved to Richmond and then merged with the first location
Profile Image

merge

These two locations should be merged:

Little Free Library at 5810 Barrett Avenue - this is the correct address

Little Free Library at 5813 Barrett Ave - I know that sometimes neighbors who live near each other have LFLs but I went by today to double check. The LFL is at 5810. There is no LFL at 5813 (which is directly across the street from the LFL so I think whoever created this new location just wrote down the wrong address)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.