corner corner (done) Austria > Vienna > Bezirk 10 Favoriten

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(done) Austria > Vienna > Bezirk 10 Favoriten

I looked through the 10. District in Vienna, since I live there, and discovered a couple of mistakes and doubles:

Cafe haus auf der Favouritenstraße - shoule be: Kaffeehaus auf der Favoritenstraße (Favoriten without U)

Columbis Brau - Columbis Platz is the same as Columbus Brau - Columbus Platz; but actually both is wrong it should be:
Columbus Bräu - Columbus Platz

Helmut-Zilk Park ist the same as Helmut Zilk Park; google says that with the "-" it's correct;

OBCZ Flanagan's Irish Pub is not in the 10th district, but in the 1st.

Philips = Philips - Triesterstraße

"Vienna, Wienerbergstr." - should just be "Wienerbergstraße" since we already know that we're in Vienna.

Thanks a lot!
Linda

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I looked through the 10. District in Vienna, since I live there, and discovered a couple of mistakes and doubles:

Cafe haus auf der Favouritenstraße - shoule be: Kaffeehaus auf der Favoritenstraße (Favoriten without U)

Columbis Brau - Columbis Platz is the same as Columbus Brau - Columbus Platz; but actually both is wrong it should be:
Columbus Bräu - Columbus Platz

Helmut-Zilk Park ist the same as Helmut Zilk Park; google says that with the "-" it's correct;

OBCZ Flanagan's Irish Pub is not in the 10th district, but in the 1st.

Philips = Philips - Triesterstraße

"Vienna, Wienerbergstr." - should just be "Wienerbergstraße" since we already know that we're in Vienna.

Thanks a lot!
Linda
Profile Image
All done!! Thanks for taking the time to help us fix the list, let us know if you find more error.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.