corner corner USA > Florida

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

USA > Florida

I see that someone has added Orlando, Pinellas Park, & Westchase to the top of the list, where the "-- Airports", etc. are - I guess for their convenience? Rather than leaving them in the alphabetical list.

I see this when choosing "Select a City" under USA, Florida.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I see that someone has added Orlando, Pinellas Park, & Westchase to the top of the list, where the "-- Airports", etc. are - I guess for their convenience? Rather than leaving them in the alphabetical list.

I see this when choosing "Select a City" under USA, Florida.

Profile Image
I did some tidying up. Not sure if those were deliberate or accidental - apparently it's still all too easy for people to add a new town with the same name as an existing one! (May take a little while for the hunting page to reflect the changes.)
Profile Image
Not sure if those were deliberate or accidental

It's not the first time.

Thanks!

Profile Image
I see that someone has added Orlando, Pinellas Park, & Westchase to the top of the list, where the "-- Airports", etc. are - I guess f or their convenience? Rather than leaving them in the alphabetical list.

Towns are usually listed with symbols first (eg "--"), then alphabetically. If the new towns appeared at the top of the list, they may actually have been originally saved with a space (" ") before the name. Spaces are somehow classified as being "first in the list"!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.