corner corner Sri Lanka,Southern Region, Mirissa, Poppies

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Sri Lanka,Southern Region, Mirissa, Poppies

Hello! I'm back from backpackng in Sri Lanka - great fun. I created two rather than one new release zones, as the system wasn't showing it after the first time I created it: Poppies in Mirissa. See here: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/151023
The system then in fact would not let me select either of the new zones created, or rather didn't register my selection, and defaulted to the first on the list which is the misspelt Back Packers Home.

So, two things: please could someone delete one of the two Poppies I set up. Then I guess I will attempt to release again, and hope that the actual release zone will be taken into account. I won't try to release it again until one of the two has been deleted, to avoid confusion.

Thank you!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello! I'm back from backpackng in Sri Lanka - great fun. I created two rather than one new release zones, as the system wasn't showing it after the first time I created it: Poppies in Mirissa. See here: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/151023
The system then in fact would not let me select either of the new zones created, or rather didn't register my selection, and defaulted to the first on the list which is the misspelt Back Packers Home.

So, two things: please could someone delete one of the two Poppies I set up. Then I guess I will attempt to release again, and hope that the actual release zone will be taken into account. I won't try to release it again until one of the two has been deleted, to avoid confusion.

Thank you!
Profile Image
The two Poppies zones have now been merged.

A quick question. Were you trying to make release notes on a smart phone? I have found that if I try to make release notes on my iPhone, it will often automatically select the first zone on the list in any city/town.

I've found that the trick seems to be to select both the first zone on the list *and* the zone I really want. It then seems to default to the zone I *actually* want!
Profile Image
The two Poppies zones have now been merged.

A quick question. Were you trying to make release notes on a smart phone? I have found that if I try to make release notes on my iPhone, it will often automatically select the first zone on the list in any city/town.

I've found that the trick seems to be to select both the first zone on the list *and* the zone I really want. It then seems to default to the zone I *actually* want!

Thank you! Yes indeed I was. Thank you for the tip....

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.