corner corner Country List > India > Delhi >

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Country List > India > Delhi >

Well, I admit I am not familiar with India, but I was having a look on the side bar and checked a release there this morning and had a look around the release zones...

Under Country List > India > Delhi >
I see at least 20 different zones for Delhi and around 25 for New Delhi, 5 listings for Noida, 4 listings for Pitampura , 3 listings for Karol Bagh and dublicates for Malviya Nagar, Conaught Place , Subhash Nagar, Tri Nagar...

Maybe BC people who fix the zone listings could contact an India BookCrosser or two for advice to sort lists out?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Well, I admit I am not familiar with India, but I was having a look on the side bar and checked a release there this morning and had a look around the release zones...

Under Country List > India > Delhi >
I see at least 20 different zones for Delhi and around 25 for New Delhi, 5 listings for Noida, 4 listings for Pitampura , 3 listings for Karol Bagh and dublicates for Malviya Nagar, Conaught Place , Subhash Nagar, Tri Nagar...

Maybe BC people who fix the zone listings could contact an India BookCrosser or two for advice to sort lists out?
Profile Image

Done

I have merged all the obvious duplicates - such as the multiple Delhis and New Delhis.

However, I'm not familiar with India, either. To be on the safe side, I only merged place names that were *exactly* the same. If there was even one letter different, I left it as it was. I don't know the country well enough to know if the one letter difference is merely a typo or actually a completely different place...
Profile Image
Thank you awaywithfairies.
(Lovely screen name by the way : ) )

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.