corner corner Country List > Greece > Attica > Athens - Αθήνα

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Move this
maybe under here?

Not sure how to move. I'll probably need to create a same-name zone under -- Highways, Roadsides & Services --: Cities and then merge the two. Will get back to it tomorrow when I get a bit more time to do that.

Thanks for keeping BC tidy! :)

Edit: A day or two later... I haven't forgotten, I promise! I snooze this tab every day, as work just isn't letting up. Will get to the last one, too, soonish.
Profile Image
Thank YOU vedranaster : )
Profile Image
Great job Delphi Reader and vedranaster ! Many thanks to both of you.
Profile Image
I posted a while ago on the "Newbies" forum regarding the etiquette on release zones. It's a long story, but I am familiar with many areas in Greece and elsewhere and I am willing to suggest some corrections on the listings here on BC for those areas, but... I do not wish to step on someone's toes.

What is your opinion on this? I do not see much action on the Greek forum right now or anyone paying much attention on keeping the listings clean and tidy to be honest...
Profile Image
Nothing to say, just congratulate you for spending time tidying up the Greek release zones. I joined Bookcrossing only two years ago but if you have any question, please feel free to send me a PM (English or Greek).
Profile Image
whenever I have time I'll try to point out dublicates etc. No need to congratulate me, I think it is something eveyone here should do every now and then. : )

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.