corner corner Canada>British Columbia>100 Mile House

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Canada>British Columbia>100 Mile House

A whole city has disappeared! I know the naming is very strange, but the following places *do* exist: 70 Mile House, 100 Mile House and 150 Mile House. The end two are still there, but 100 Mile vanished. If it can be reinstalled, great. If not, I will put it back in this weekend when I leave a book at The Chartreuse Moose coffee house. :)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
A whole city has disappeared! I know the naming is very strange, but the following places *do* exist: 70 Mile House, 100 Mile House and 150 Mile House. The end two are still there, but 100 Mile vanished. If it can be reinstalled, great. If not, I will put it back in this weekend when I leave a book at The Chartreuse Moose coffee house. :)
Profile Image
I had a look and couldn't find it either. My first thought was that perhaps someone has been "tiding up" the towns and accidentally merged 100 Mile House with another town? Perhaps you could have a look at 150 Mile House and 70 Mile House and see if you can spot any release zones that *should* belong to 100 Mile House? That might solve the problem of where it's gone.

At any rate, I have created a new 100 Mile House and hopefully it doesn't go missing again!
Profile Image
I checked, but no. 150 and 70 Mile Houses are really small communities. 100 Mile House might have city designation (I'm not sure the other two are even villages) and it used to have a host of release places.

Thank you for re-adding 100 Mile House. We'll head back through there again this summer!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.