corner corner To the frequent flyers reporting site clean up needs -- a question

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

To the frequent flyers reporting site clean up needs -- a question

Would you be interested in becoming a Region Manager for your area? Some of you are so great at finding zones in a mess, and you know your area better than we do. Why not give it a thought, then drop a note to support via the contact us link to join us in the insanity of keeping the site in order!

Thanks for your help, either way.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Would you be interested in becoming a Region Manager for your area? Some of you are so great at finding zones in a mess, and you know your area better than we do. Why not give it a thought, then drop a note to support via the contact us link to join us in the insanity of keeping the site in order!

Thanks for your help, either way.
Profile Image
I would be interested in becoming a Regional Manager for Croatia, so as not to keep bothering others to move Zagreb into the correct county, among other things. ;)

I have my apprehensions, though - mainly to do with how difficult it is to navigate the editing system; wouldn't want to make a mess of anything.
Profile Image
It's pretty easy! Even I can do it!
Profile Image
It's pretty easy! Even I can do it!

Plus, there are tools which help you keep track of new cities and zones users throw into the database. So, once you cleaned up the country and set up the notifications it's pretty low effort to keep it clean.
Profile Image
The BCRegionalMgrTeam has PMs disabled.
Do I write in to Support via Contact Us?
Profile Image

That's the best way to do it.
Profile Image

That's the best way to do it.

Okidoki. Thanks, Kiwi! :)
Profile Image

Tips please

Hi, I volunteered months ago (October I think) and was accepted in January. I was hoping to get some tips and tricks to get started, but it is taking a long time to get them. So I figured some things out for myself and started cleaning up a bit in the Netherlands. If there are things I need to know before I stop holding back, please give me advice. PM will work better than forum messages, but both work. I tried to reach some people by PM, hope this is a bit faster.
Profile Image

Have you contacted ekorren? He has a programme that makes it very easy to find double entries
Profile Image
Sounds like a very useful tip, or at least to ask who else is cleaning in the area. Unfortunately I can't find ekorren's page. I'm sure I've read some posts... but where?
Profile Image
Unfortunately I can't find ekorren's page.

You have his username, which is like an address, so you don't need to look for him: you can just go to your own bookshelf and then look at the address bar of your browser, and replace your own username in the address with his.
Profile Image
I've send you a PM by the way, doesn't work for you?

It does, but I haven't found the time to answer you yet.
Profile Image
When I started back in 2011 I received a document via email entitled Region Manager Guidelines 2.0. I must confess I have not looked at it recently but imagine little has changed. If you PM me your email address I will try and send you a copy if you wish.
Profile Image
Thanks.
Profile Image
PMs on as we revise the team and guidelines (see post in this forum). If you did not receive an email from bookczuk, please PM her and she will be in touch. Thanks!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.