Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(done) Here are some for Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

I have some... there are plenty more, but to start with:

1. a mall don't know
2. a somewhat sleezy internet cafe
3. ALB - pres 5500 Wyoming NE (duplicate, can be combined with Presbyterian Wyoming – 5500 Wyoming NE)
4. Albuquerque - Rio 24 Movie Theater (duplicate, can be combined with Century Rio)
5. Albuquerque - Walgreen's Eubank/Menaul, bench
6. Albuquerque public library main branch (duplicate, can be combined with Rio Grande Library/Main Branch)
7. Amazon.com
8. an internet cafe - don't remember streets or name
9. An internet cafe in the south of town
10. Aquarium (duplicate, can be combined with Albuquerque Bio Park)
11. At a downtown dental office
12. Bank Of America - East Central at Washington
13. bathroom at Bound To Be Read San Mateo Academy (business no longer there)
14. bench on s. side of entrance, popejoy hall, unm as well as Popejoy hall-unm (duplicates, both can be combined with Popejoy Hall, University of New Mexico)
15. bench outside of East side of coronado mall / as well as “Coronado Mall Bench (both are duplicates and can be combined with Coronado Mall)
16. Blue Dragon Coffeehouse on Girard (no longer in business)
17. Blue Dragon Coffeehouse (no longer in business)
18. Book crossing bin in flying star on Menaul (management not friendly to BC, plus location too specific)
19. Bound To Be Read...the front of the store (business closed)
20. Albuquerque Zoo (duplicate, can combine with Rio Grande Zoological park)

Are these specific enough or is more/less info needed? There are plenty more for this city alone, I will post those later, just let me know if the info on these is sufficient, and THANK YOU for the cleanup efforts!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have some... there are plenty more, but to start with:

1. a mall don't know
2. a somewhat sleezy internet cafe
3. ALB - pres 5500 Wyoming NE (duplicate, can be combined with Presbyterian Wyoming – 5500 Wyoming NE)
4. Albuquerque - Rio 24 Movie Theater (duplicate, can be combined with Century Rio)
5. Albuquerque - Walgreen's Eubank/Menaul, bench
6. Albuquerque public library main branch (duplicate, can be combined with Rio Grande Library/Main Branch)
7. Amazon.com
8. an internet cafe - don't remember streets or name
9. An internet cafe in the south of town
10. Aquarium (duplicate, can be combined with Albuquerque Bio Park)
11. At a downtown dental office
12. Bank Of America - East Central at Washington
13. bathroom at Bound To Be Read San Mateo Academy (business no longer there)
14. bench on s. side of entrance, popejoy hall, unm as well as Popejoy hall-unm (duplicates, both can be combined with Popejoy Hall, University of New Mexico)
15. bench outside of East side of coronado mall / as well as “Coronado Mall Bench (both are duplicates and can be combined with Coronado Mall)
16. Blue Dragon Coffeehouse on Girard (no longer in business)
17. Blue Dragon Coffeehouse (no longer in business)
18. Book crossing bin in flying star on Menaul (management not friendly to BC, plus location too specific)
19. Bound To Be Read...the front of the store (business closed)
20. Albuquerque Zoo (duplicate, can combine with Rio Grande Zoological park)

Are these specific enough or is more/less info needed? There are plenty more for this city alone, I will post those later, just let me know if the info on these is sufficient, and THANK YOU for the cleanup efforts!
Profile Image
Do you think the ambiguous ones can be group together under a generic wild "released somewhere in city"?
Profile Image
Yes, there are a lot of ambiguous ones listed, and that would be a great option for them. There is already a "somewhere out there" listed, perhaps they would go good with that?
Profile Image
#1-11 done 13-17 done

#12- what do you want us to do with that?

#18 what do you want us to do with this one, as well. Hide it? or just change the description? (If the latter, to what?)

19-20 done (though I listed the Aquarium, Zoo and Bot Garden in the BioPark name.)

I see that someone has gone in and put "Albuquerque" at the start of a lot of zones that don't seem to really have the city name in their name. When I get time, I'll go back and tidy up some more....
Profile Image
> #12- what do you want us to do with that?

Sorry, #12 can be merged with Bank Of America - Central & Washington, they're the same

>#18 what do
> you want us to do with this one, as well.

That one can be merged to Flying Star on Menaul

> I see that
> someone has gone in and put "Albuquerque"
> at the start of a lot of zones that don't
> seem to really have the city name in their
> name. When I get time, I'll go back and
> tidy up some more....

Thank you so much! It has been in need of some cleaning for a while. I only made it to the B's when I posted, I will try and find time this week to go through the rest to see if anymore tidying can be done.
Profile Image

Done

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.