corner corner Question - remapping (Answered, thanks)

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Question - remapping (Answered, thanks)

I have remapped the release zones that were in my shortcuts. (Quite proud that I worked that out!)

So 2 questions

1. What is the quickest way to remap release zones that are not in my shortcuts (favourites)...couldn't figure it out.

2. ...and while I'm here...How do I delete my shortcuts? they all have a cross next to them now but I can't get rid of them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have remapped the release zones that were in my shortcuts. (Quite proud that I worked that out!)

So 2 questions

1. What is the quickest way to remap release zones that are not in my shortcuts (favourites)...couldn't figure it out.

2. ...and while I'm here...How do I delete my shortcuts? they all have a cross next to them now but I can't get rid of them.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Profile Image
> 1. What is the quickest way to remap
> release zones that are not in my shortcuts
> (favourites)...couldn't figure it out.

Add them to your shortcut list, using the form on top of the Manage Zones page, then you can remap them.

> 2. ...and while I'm here...How do I delete
> my shortcuts? they all have a cross next
> to them now but I can't get rid of them.

Doesn't clicking the cross work, then?
Profile Image

1.I did think that may be the answer which is why I was trying to delete my shortcuts. Thought I could move a dozen through at a time, check, remap and then delete.

2.When I click the crosses they all disapear..yipee...but when I go back to "manage zones" they are all still there. I thought it might be a site update problem but when I checked later there they still are laughing at me.

Not very technical so thought I may be missing something. LOL
Profile Image
.When I click the crosses they
> all disapear..yipee...but when I go back
> to "manage zones" they are all still
> there. I thought it might be a site update
> problem but when I checked later there
> they still are laughing at me. Not very
> technical so thought I may be missing
> something. LOL

Okay- this is pretty basic, but after you delete the zones, you have to scroll down and click "save changes" or they won't be saved. Are you doing that bit, too? It's easy to miss if your screen isn't big and you don't know to scroll to the bottom of your page for the save button. ;)
Profile Image
It just didn't like me deleting all of them at once.
I tried deleting two at a time, and that seemed to work, but as soon as I deleted the last one...they all came back!

So I deleted all but one...saved and that was fine. (kept the library!)

And edited to say ...that was a very diplomatic way to ask me if I saved the shortcuts. LOL
Thanks for the help:)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.