corner corner Great Idea. (Completed, thanks)

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Great Idea. (Completed, thanks)

Australia, Queensland, Ipswich

1. There are 2 entries under Fentons Restaurant...could we keep the one that spells restaurant correctly?
2. 2 entries for post office. Aust Post and Main Post office. Could we combine?

Australia, Queensland,

1. "At Southbank on a seat" can be moved to Southbank

2. "At the domestic terminal of airport" can be moved to Brisbane Domestic Airport.

3. curumbin beach, enoggera, granite creek, greenslopes, hamilton island, ilbilbie, inala, kiju, koumala, noosa Junction, north lakes, sarina, taragindi, The gap, tooloombah creek, wallon should all have capitals.

4. dysaRT should be Dysart.

5. 2 entries for Glass House Mountains. Should be combined, both spellings in common usage.

6. 2 entries for Milton ( Milton and Milton, Brisbane). Could we combine and keep just Milton.

7. St.Johns Wood is missing a space.

8. 2 entries for Town of 1770 (seventeen seventy and town of 1770) can we merge, Town of 1770 is correct.

Wow what a job you've taken on. I haven't even got to the zone level of Qld yet!

Thanks for always improving the site. I have already remapped a few and will check for more.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Australia, Queensland, Ipswich

1. There are 2 entries under Fentons Restaurant...could we keep the one that spells restaurant correctly?
2. 2 entries for post office. Aust Post and Main Post office. Could we combine?

Australia, Queensland,

1. "At Southbank on a seat" can be moved to Southbank

2. "At the domestic terminal of airport" can be moved to Brisbane Domestic Airport.

3. curumbin beach, enoggera, granite creek, greenslopes, hamilton island, ilbilbie, inala, kiju, koumala, noosa Junction, north lakes, sarina, taragindi, The gap, tooloombah creek, wallon should all have capitals.

4. dysaRT should be Dysart.

5. 2 entries for Glass House Mountains. Should be combined, both spellings in common usage.

6. 2 entries for Milton ( Milton and Milton, Brisbane). Could we combine and keep just Milton.

7. St.Johns Wood is missing a space.

8. 2 entries for Town of 1770 (seventeen seventy and town of 1770) can we merge, Town of 1770 is correct.

Wow what a job you've taken on. I haven't even got to the zone level of Qld yet!

Thanks for always improving the site. I have already remapped a few and will check for more.
Profile Image
Profile Image

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.