corner corner (answered) I have sent 2 pms to BC Support about my wild release Shortcut drop down box

Forum | << Region Cleanup: Cities & Crossing Zones | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(answered) I have sent 2 pms to BC Support about my wild release Shortcut drop down box

I'm getting a town called "quick stop on Platt Springs Road" it should actually be Lexington. I thought it was something that I did, because I released a book at a quick stop on Platt Springs Road. Every place I have released in the town of Lexington now shows up as "quick stop on Platt Springs Road." When I tried to wild release the long way, Lexington is missing from the list of towns.
I got a response back from BC support that it was nothing I did but it still has not been fixed.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I'm getting a town called "quick stop on Platt Springs Road" it should actually be Lexington. I thought it was something that I did, because I released a book at a quick stop on Platt Springs Road. Every place I have released in the town of Lexington now shows up as "quick stop on Platt Springs Road." When I tried to wild release the long way, Lexington is missing from the list of towns.
I got a response back from BC support that it was nothing I did but it still has not been fixed.
Profile Image
It's much easier to fix this if you'd tell us the location so no one has to look it up: country, region or state, then city.
Please be as exact as you can, it saves the volunteers a lot of time which they can then spend on helping others as well. :-)
Profile Image
I think I know what happened. When you created the zone, you created the quick stop on Platt Springs Road at the city level within South Carolina, rather than selecting Lexington first, and THEN creating the zone. (So it read USA-SC-quick stop on Platt Rd rather than USA-SC-Lexington-quick stop on Platt Rd) In the attempt to get all things that weren't cities (or one of the generic non-city listings such as parks, highways etc) out of the city level, the region manager tried to at least put your zone within the right city by consolidating the two at the city level (ie putting the quick stop into lexington, instead of having it stand alone as a separate "city")

I can see Lexington now, but didn't see the quick stop on Platt Spring Road, so I have added it. Please post here the links for the books that *should* have been released at the quick stop and we'll see if we can get them moved over to that zone. (Our IT team will have to do that and they're busy right now with the site reworking, but it can go on their list of things to do.) If you prefer, you can PM the book links to us via the BCSUpport Team bookshelf.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.