corner corner BC-treff i Oslo torsdag 9. november kl 17.00 på Steam Oslo S

Forum | << Scandinavian - Skandinavisk | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

BC-treff i Oslo torsdag 9. november kl 17.00 på Steam Oslo S

Vi samles til novembertreff på Steam kl 17.00 som vanlig.
Vi har nå reservert bord litt lenger inn i lokalet for å slippe trekk fra hovedinngangen.

Velkommen til alle!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Vi samles til novembertreff på Steam kl 17.00 som vanlig.
Vi har nå reservert bord litt lenger inn i lokalet for å slippe trekk fra hovedinngangen.

Velkommen til alle!
Profile Image
Fikk følgende melding fra BC-Nordkind fra Tyskland på instagram:

"Hei Oslo, I am making crazy plans right now... ;) I might be in Oslo in mid-November. Once that's sealed, I will of course ask for a meet-up in the scandi-forum. It would be great to see you! :) BC-Nordkind"

Så vi får følge med her på forumet om turen blir noe av slik at det blir aktuelt med et ekstratreff (evt. om BC-Nordkind kommer slik at det passer å bli med på treffet vårt 9. november). Hører vi ikke fra BC-Nordkind her på forumet regner jeg med at det ikke er blitt noe av turen, jeg vil bare med dette varsle om mulig ekstratreff.
Profile Image
Hei! Her er jeg... ;)

So, I will now really be in Oslo from Wednesday 15th till Sunday 19th, so if you could skip the meeting to the Thursday in that week or any other of the evenings that would be so nice... I haven't made any fixed plans yet, so any time and place would suit me. :)

PS: I have just written a comment in the FB-event.
Profile Image
Hei! Her er jeg... ;)

So, I will now really be in Oslo from Wednesday 15th till Sunday 19th, so if you could skip the meeting to the Thursday in that week or any other of the evenings that would be so nice... I haven't made any fixed plans yet, so any time and place would suit me. :)
sota48, LeishaCamden, Jannike, MLA and I will discuss this tomorrow, to find the best way to do this, to move the meeting, or arrange an extra meeting. Anyone having problems with the meeting on Thursday 9th November 17:00 being moved to Thursday 16th November 17:00?
Profile Image
Hei! Her er jeg... ;)

That's great news, BC-Nordkind. We love to meet visiting bookcrossers. sota48, LeishaCamden, Jannike, MLA and I will discuss this tomorrow, to find the best way to do this, to move the meeting, or arrange an extra meeting. Anyone having problems with the meeting on Thursday 9th November 17:00 being moved to Thursday 16th November 17:00?
Profile Image
Hei! Her er jeg... ;)

That's great news, BC-Nordkind. We love to meet visiting bookcrossers. sota48, LeishaCamden, Jannike, MLA and I will discuss this tomorrow, to find the best way to do this, to move the meeting, or arrange an extra meeting. Anyone having problems with the meeting on Thursday 9th November 17:00 being moved to Thursday 16th November 17:00?

We have decided to keep the meeting on the 9th, and have this as an extra meetup on Friday 17th at 18:00. I will post a new thread about the extra meetup later with the details.
Profile Image
Okay, Friday is perfect. Thanks! :)
I will be looking out for the new thread.
Profile Image
I hope and plan to come to both meetings.

@Nordkind, Wenn du Interesse hast werde mal sehen was ich noch an deutschen Buechern im Regal stehen habe.
Profile Image
Hei! Her er jeg... ;)

sota48, LeishaCamden, Jannike, MLA and I will discuss this tomorrow, to find the best way to do this, to move the meeting, or arrange an extra meeting. Anyone having problems with the meeting on Thursday 9th November 17:00 being moved to Thursday 16th November 17:00?

I can't come either Thursdays anyway. I have a social thing at work on the 9th, and will be in Milan on the 16th.
Profile Image
Minner om møtet på Steam på torsdag 9.
Alle velkommen!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.