corner corner Will we ever have an app? Even a paid one?

Forum | << Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Will we ever have an app? Even a paid one?

Many years ago we all discussed an app for and, I left bookcrossing but I am now back with a new account. I have noticed that there is still no progress in regards to an app to make releasing books a lot quicker. Right now I have to write it down go back home type it in on the computer and let people know where I released it. It would be a lot easier to do it by an app even if it is something we have to Pay for. I know this was in a different thread but maybe if we start a new thread we can get some information on it. Thank you very much this is a very awesome website and I look forward to spreading the word in my area.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Many years ago we all discussed an app for and, I left bookcrossing but I am now back with a new account. I have noticed that there is still no progress in regards to an app to make releasing books a lot quicker. Right now I have to write it down go back home type it in on the computer and let people know where I released it. It would be a lot easier to do it by an app even if it is something we have to Pay for. I know this was in a different thread but maybe if we start a new thread we can get some information on it. Thank you very much this is a very awesome website and I look forward to spreading the word in my area.
Profile Image
No one knows. Sorry. :-<

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.