corner corner Possibility to sort memberlist by "Day joined"

Forum | << Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Possibility to sort memberlist by "Day joined"

I would like to invite the new members to our MeetUps, but its hard wrdk, whe there are more than a hanfull ob members in your town.

the function was there, a little wile ago.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I would like to invite the new members to our MeetUps, but its hard wrdk, whe there are more than a hanfull ob members in your town.

the function was there, a little wile ago.
Profile Image
Go to the Search page instead of the Browse Members page, then you can do this sort.
Profile Image
Go to the Search page instead of the Browse Members page, then you can do this sort.

Don't know if it's for everyone, but for some of us Member Search does not work. If I choose Croatia, for example, the search returns zero results:
"0 Members Found:
We're sorry, we didn't find any members that match your search."

I believe the bug has been reported somewhere in the Bugs forum recently, but I can't find the thread right now; only the one from a year ago.
Profile Image
If I choose Croatia, for example, the search returns zero results:
"0 Members Found:
We're sorry, we didn't find any members that match your search."

Apparently there aren't any members in the USA either, although I don't even get the "0 members found... "message. I just get... nothing.
Profile Image
Same for Australia, but I get results if I add a city rather than just the country.
Profile Image
Same for Australia, but I get results if I add a city rather than just the country.

Interesting. I, too, do get results when I add a city.
Perhaps the system can only handle returning a certain number of members in the results; anything more and it just returns a 0 result, or no result at all.
Profile Image
Perhaps the system can only handle returning a certain number of members in the results

That sounds very plausible, I expect that it times out when there are too many results.
Profile Image
I think it would be nice to be able to sort members by "Recent Activity" so you could see the most active BCers in your area.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.