corner corner Next butons when making release alerts

Forum | << Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Next butons when making release alerts

When making release alerts there is a lot of waiting time looking at the spinning internet wheel while pressing 'next'. And next. And next. Is there a reason for this, or is it possible to make just one release form with all the info underneath each other? It would cut waiting times considerable when you only have to press 'ok' instead of all the time next.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
When making release alerts there is a lot of waiting time looking at the spinning internet wheel while pressing 'next'. And next. And next. Is there a reason for this, or is it possible to make just one release form with all the info underneath each other? It would cut waiting times considerable when you only have to press 'ok' instead of all the time next.
Profile Image
This is only for the first book. And for the second book use "Release Another book to this location!".
Profile Image
This would be very welcome!
Profile Image
Is there a reason for this

I'm betting that people would consider the form too long or too complicated if it was all on one page. Dividing it over several pages makes it look easier to deal with.
But an option to choose to see the whole thing on one page would be a nice Wings feature, I think.
Profile Image
Is there a reason for this

I'm betting that people would consider the form too long or too complicated if it was all on one page. Dividing it over several pages makes it look easier to deal with.
But an option to choose to see the whole thing on one page would be a nice Wings feature, I think.

I think due to smartphones people are used to scrolling and having things on one page again. I would like the wingfeature!
Profile Image
I think due to smartphones people are used to scrolling and having things on one page again. I would like the wingfeature!

I'll pass it on! No guaranteed results, but I *will* pass it on.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.