corner corner Random selection option, from Supply Shop.

Forum | << Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Random selection option, from Supply Shop.

I just put through a largeish order & needed to manually select which bundles of labels, stickers, etc.
Can there be a random selection option, please?
I think it was a option, with the clearance stock (but I could be wrong, it was a few years ago)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just put through a largeish order & needed to manually select which bundles of labels, stickers, etc.
I think it was a option, with the clearance stock (but I could be wrong, it was a few years ago)
Profile Image
We'll think it over. Most people want to choose their bookplates or even customise them, as far as I know. But thank you for your suggestion.

(FYI, I suggest that you check your recent orders, as it seems that they were not finalised.)
Profile Image

Oooh, sort of like a grab bag! Cool idea.
Profile Image
Oooh, sort of like a grab bag! Cool idea.

It is, but with most bookplates being printed on demand these days, we don't have a lot of stock. So the selection might not actually turn out to be very surprising.

A random selection option for stickers doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Most of our stickers aren't in English, so it could never be really random; our stickers have different prices, so a random grab would have an unpredictable price, and then what do you make people pay?

Clearance packs, on the other hand, might be a thing we could do. But they wouldn't be very random.
Profile Image
with most bookplates being printed on demand these days,

Ah, I did not realize that.
Profile Image
I think the random/clearance buys, a few years ago, was to do with standardizing the spelling on the labels.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.