corner corner Promotion of info on go hunting pages

Forum | << Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Promotion of info on go hunting pages

In stead or in addition to promotion for external pages summing up releasing areas and bookcrossing zones.
There is so much information on our own website. More releasezones can easily be added. Region Managers can help control the extra input and instead of pointing people to other pages with lists of book exchange zones, it would be great to actively point people to the BookCrossing database. I think it can attract new bookcrossers.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
In stead or in addition to promotion for external pages summing up releasing areas and bookcrossing zones.
There is so much information on our own website. More releasezones can easily be added. Region Managers can help control the extra input and instead of pointing people to other pages with lists of book exchange zones, it would be great to actively point people to the BookCrossing database. I think it can attract new bookcrossers.
Profile Image
I don't know how easily this can be done, however...

I would love to be able to print a list of Bookcrossing zones starting from where I am (or where I am geolocated) much in the same way that I can now easily do this on LibraryThing. The Librarything list gives names *and addresses* in a list which I can easily copy and paste and then print. Could Bookcrossing do something similar to this?

Here's an example from LibraryThing:
http://www.librarything.com/---/little

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.