corner corner Track wings history

Forum | << Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Track wings history

Someone gifted me an extension on wings and asked if it had been added. I couldn't answer. It would be nice to have a way to see the history, including who has gifted.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Someone gifted me an extension on wings and asked if it had been added. I couldn't answer. It would be nice to have a way to see the history, including who has gifted.
Profile Image
wings as I frequently gift wings and prefer to do it in secret.
Profile Image
How about: when someone gives you wings, you get a notice from the store saying so. Something like "you have received 1 month of wings". It would be nice to know who gave them also but perhaps the giver could opt to remain anonymous?

I don't always keep track of when mine are supposed to expire, so if they get extended a month I might not figure it out unless I'm told.

(I have no idea what kind of coding such a change would require, or if it's even possible..but when one is wishing, why not go for it, right?)
Profile Image
That sounds good!
Profile Image
How about: when someone gives you wings, you get a notice from the store saying so. Something like "you have received 1 month of wings". It would be nice to know who gave them also but perhaps the giver could opt to remain anonymous?

I don't always keep track of when mine are supposed to expire, so if they get extended a month I might not figure it out unless I'm told.

(I have no idea what kind of coding such a change would require, or if it's even possible..but when one is wishing, why not go for it, right?)

Triggering a message / email when wings are applied to your account (either from yourself, or for you as a gift from someone else) should be relatively trivial to do.
Profile Image

Did anyone have news on this?
Profile Image

Yeah, this is still on my wishlist for site features. :)
Profile Image

Yeah, this is still on my wishlist for site features. :)

I wonder if wing-attribution will be automated, how easy it would to do this at the same time.
Profile Image
bump.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.