corner corner Another Supply Store Request - bigger release bags - Edited to add NOW AVALABLE!

Forum | << Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Another Supply Store Request - bigger release bags - Edited to add NOW AVALABLE!

Apologies if this has already been asked for, but it would be great if we could have some large size release bags for those big hardcover books to be released in.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Apologies if this has already been asked for, but it would be great if we could have some large size release bags for those big hardcover books to be released in.
Profile Image
I still have a pack of these - and use them sparingly! They are fabulous !
Profile Image
PS Could you edit your forum post title to include a reference to what you're requesting? thanks!
Profile Image
> PS Could you edit your forum post title to
> include a reference to what you're
> requesting? thanks!

Done!
Profile Image
Or those of us who need to keep track of posts to remind the store manager. :)

Trust me-- it's much easier to scan a subject line than to keep clicking into a post to check on what it's about.
Profile Image
Does anyone know when? If the Supply Store is going to sell both sizes, they could start anytime, they don't have to wait until the smaller size is gone.
Profile Image
I have requested this before. Some of the larger books do not fit into the smaller bags.
Profile Image
Brilliant idea - A3, Hardback and Paperback sizes would be great, available in both mixed lots and as separate packs each of one size, please!
Profile Image
Now that we have release bags again (yay, thank you!!)...is there any chance of also getting a larger size at some point? A lot of children's books and hardcovers don't fit in the smaller size.

I have a *few* of the old larger bags but it would be super to have more.
Profile Image
Now that we have release bags again (yay, thank you!!)...is there any chance of also getting a larger size at some point?

It's not looking great, I'm afraid. These are very expensive to have printed in smaller batches, and having different sizes would split up the batch. But I hear you, and I'll keep it in mind, for sure.
Profile Image
Now that we have release bags again (yay, thank you!!)...is there any chance of also getting a larger size at some point?

It's not looking great, I'm afraid. These are very expensive to have printed in smaller batches, and having different sizes would split up the batch. But I hear you, and I'll keep it in mind, for sure.

Thank you for the report, and for considering it...and for all of your work with the store.
Profile Image

Maybe it is possible to print the current format of ballycumber and text on a clear plastic sticker? Than we can buy platic bags of our size in the store and stick these on to make them bookcrossing bags.
Profile Image
Maybe it is possible to print the current format of ballycumber and text on a clear plastic sticker? Than we can buy plastic bags of our size in the store and stick these on to make them bookcrossing bags.

This is a great idea, but unfortunately, when we looked into it those stickers turned out to cost more than the bags that we currently have. :-/

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.